This Coffee Skills course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The history of coffee
- The origins of the coffee bean and process
- The use of espresso machines and cleaning processes
- The preparation of coffee and preparing espresso-based drinks
Course Duration: 30 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Coffee Origins and Characteristics
- Espresso Machines, safety and hygiene
- The Perfect Espresso, Latte and Hot Chocolate
- Making Great Coffee Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Caring for your equipment
Submit your review