This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The commercial proposition of beer
- Different types of craft beer and their ingredients
- Beer and food
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Craft beer, types and characteristics
- Customer buying signals
- Merchandising product
- Craft beer and the four primary ingredients for making beer
- Ingredients, flavour and aroma
- Packaging formats
- Temperature specification
- Beer and food pairings
- Complementing and contrasting flavours
Submit your review