This Conflict Management course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
- Good communication and how it can assist in the management of conflict
- Recognise and identify signs of conflict
- Handling conflict and steps to resolve conflict in the workplace
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end-of-learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Types of conflict and conflict in the workplace
- Common characteristics of violence in the workplace
- Understand the categories of assault
- Preventing and resolving conflict, active listening and body language
- How to recognise signals of conflict
- How to plan exit strategies
- Learn techniques to defuse anger and aggression
- Managing conflict between individuals and groups
- How to prevent future conflict by addressing common action points
Submit your review