This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Health & Safety Legislation and its importance
- Responsibilities for both the employer and employee
- The principles of risk assessment
- Accident prevention and risk reduction
- Workplace equipment and task design
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 15 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- The responsibility for health and safety and requirements placed on employers and employees
- The importance of health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessments and control measures to minimize risks
- Hazards and control associated with work equipment in the food industry
- The five steps of risk assessment
Submit your review