This Equality and Diversity course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Equality and diversity Legislation
- The protected characteristics covered in the Equality Act 2010
- The different types of discrimination
- Equality and diversity policies that can be used in your workplace
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Equality and Diversity legislation and the protected characteristics
- Types of discrimination and examples
- Employer and employee responsibilities, and what is meant by ‘positive action’
- How to introduce policies into your business and the impact this can have on your buinsess’ reputation
Submit your review