This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The history of wine so you may gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of wine
- Increase your confidence to enable you to make recommendations
- Understand the difference between red, white and rose wine
- The perfect serve and wine pairings
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 80% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses
- The history of wine and the different types of wine
- Learn how to select the perfect wine and pair with the right product to improve customer experience
- Wine and the perfect serve
Submit your review