NEW LICENCE APPLICATION
Completion of application and submission to the local council, to include:
- Nature of the business.
- Proposed licensable activities.
- Proposed operating schedule.
- Overall risk assessment relating to the licensing objectives.
- Specific licensing objective risk-assessment for each licensable activity.
- Gathering of information, with relation to the application from Licensing Authority and all Responsible Authorities.
- Submission of application to all relevant bodies and liaising with all parties concerned.
- Placing of advertisement in local newspaper, and providing the notice for display on the premises to be licensed.
£785 outside London / £985 London City (and surrounding areas) + VAT
The above fee is payable on commencement of the service.
ADDITIONAL DISBURSEMENT FEES
- The council application fee – this fee varies depending on the rateable value of the premises. Most premises are Band A (£100) or Band B (£190).
- The cost of the newspaper advertisement (prices will vary, but allow £200 to £300 on average).
PREMISES LICENCE FLOOR PLANS
Under the Licensing Act 2003, all premises serving or selling alcohol or providing entertainment are required to submit a Premises Licence Application.
Premises Licence Applications must be accompanied by a scaled Premises Licence Floor Plan. The plan has to be to scale, and needs to be submitted alongside with your application. All we will require is the measurements of your premises.
What does the Premises Licence Plan include?
- The boundary of the building.
- Points of access and exit from the premises.
- Escape routes from the premises.
- In a case where the premises is used for more than one existing licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity.
- In a case where an existing licensable activity relates to the supply of alcohol, the location or locations on the premises which is or are used for consumption of alcohol.
- Fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment.
- The location and height of each stage or raised area relative to the floor.
- The location of the steps, stairs elevators or lifts.
- The location of rooms containing public conveniences.
- The location and type of any fire safety and any other safety equipment.
- The location of a kitchen (if any).
Price £150.00 + VAT
MINOR VARIATIONS FEE
- Change of DPS
- Licence Transfer
From £195 (including Council Fees)