NEW LICENCE APPLICATION
Completion of application and submission to the local council, to include:
- Nature of the business.
- Proposed licensable activities.
- Proposed operating schedule.
- Overall risk assessment relating to the licensing objectives.
- Specific licensing objective risk-assessment for each licensable activity.
- Gathering of information, with relation to the application from Licensing Authority and all Responsible Authorities.
- Submission of application to all relevant bodies and liaising with all parties concerned.
- Placing of advertisement in local newspaper, and providing the notice for display on the premises to be licensed.
£785 outside London / £985 London City (and surrounding areas) + VAT
The above fee is payable on commencement of the service.
ADDITIONAL DISBURSEMENT FEES
- The council application fee – this fee varies depending on the rateable value of the premises. Most premises are Band A (£100) or Band B (£190).
- The cost of the newspaper advertisement (prices will vary, but allow £200 to £300 on average).
MINOR VARIATIONS FEE
- Change of DPS
- Licence Transfer
From £195 (including Council Fees)