Let Inn-Dispensable Do Your Licence Application For You
Once you have passed the Personal LIcence (APLH) course exam we will apply for your DBS check immediately, and once in receipt, will apply to your local council on your behalf for your Personal Licence. The whole process normally takes between 3 to 4 weeks – depending on the speed of your local council.
WHAT DO YOU RECEIVE WITH THIS SERVICE?
When you purchase the PLA service, we will send you a pack which includes the following essential items:
- Licence Application Form
- Disclosure of Convictions Form **
- DBS checklist
- Details of documents required to complete the application
** You must declare any convictions on this form, with full details of type of conviction, sentencing court, sentence imposed and date of conviction.
WHAT IS THE COST?
Our Service Fee: £75 +VAT
DBS Check (formerly CRB): £35*
Local Authority Licence Fee: £37*
Total Cost: £162 Including VAT
* Not subject to VAT
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE?
- 2 x Passport size photographs (one of which should be endorsed as a true likeness). Our professionally qualified tutors can endorse this for you if you bring it to one of our APLH courses.
- A copy of either your passport, driving licence or birth certificate (the latter should be accompanied by a National Insurance Number).
- A copy of a utility bill, bank statement or official letter (no older than 3 months) which confirms your name and current address.
Call us now for more details on Freephone: 0800 074 1583