This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- How to influence customers, verbal communication, body language and mental communication
- New practices introduced following COVID-19, effective processes for dealing with people who break social distancing rules without conflict
- The importance of customer excellence
- Age verification
- The control of allergens, team communication and the importance of cleaning processes
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 100% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Compliance and COVID secure team members
- Hospitality and service in a sterile world and how to handle customers who break the rules
- Guest excellence
- Age verification and acceptable I.D.
- Allergen Awareness – including both front and back of house modules
- Planning Delivery and Take-away service
- Food Safety
- Fire Safety
- Cellar Hygiene
- Spirit service including garnishes, top tips and pouring and building spirit based drinks
Submit your review