This Cellar to Glass course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The cellar and safe cellar management
- Cellar maintenance and hygiene
- Beer line cleaning
- Conditioning cask ale
- Good cellar practices
- Bar excellence
- The perfect serve
Course Duration: 2 hours*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
This course learners are required to complete a learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. Learners will need to achieve 80% to pass and obtain their certificate. All sections require completing.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Cellar safety and hygiene
- Temperature control and the importance of temperature
- The safe storage of gas cylinders
- Remote coolers and cellar pythons
- Gas cylinders and their safe use
- Line cleaning
- Cask ale conditioning
- Cleaning procedures and renovating glassware
- Glasswashers – the importance of cleaning and storage of glassware
- Equipment cleaning including sparklers and nozzles
- Pouring the perfect pint
- Personal hygiene
- Preventing cellar accidents
- How to deal with gas leaks
Submit your review