The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The treatment of casualties and identifying injuries
- Recognise signs of choking and steps to treat casualties with blocked airways
- Identify wounds and preventing infection
- Understanding the different classifications of burns
- Recognising symptoms and treating casualties with epilepsy, asthma, anaphylactic shock and strokes
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Assessment of casualties using the acronym DRABCD
- Resuscitation and working with an automated defibrillator
- Choking casualties and how to treat obstructions in the airway
- Treatment of wounds, types of blood loss, embedded objects and nose bleeds
- Understanding the different classifications of burns and treatment
- Signs, symptoms of broken bones and strains and strains
- Recognising the symptoms of a troke and how to use the acronym FAST
- Signs and treatment of epilepsy, asthma and anaphylaxis
Submit your review