This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Effective shift leadership, the impact and value on guests and the shift team
- The shift leadership model
- Team engagement and effective communication
- Shift success criteria and how to measure success
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end-of-learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Effective shift leadership and business impact
- Upskilling current team members and reducing staff turnover
- Effective shift leadership and team morale
- Effective communication pre, during and post shift
- Measuring success
Submit your review