This Fire Safety Awareness course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- The principles of fire and how fire spreads
- Fire classification
- Fire alarms, detection systems and fire extinguishers
- How to extinguish a fire
- Fire risk assessments
- Understand what to do in the event of a fire or hearing the fire alarm
Course Duration: 40 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- The theory of fire and how fire spreads
- The most common causes of fire in the workplace
- Legislation and enforcement
- Roles and responsibilities at work
- Early detection of fire and fire spread prevention
- Fire classifications, fire extinguishers and firefighting installations
- Fire risk assessments, the hazards, risks and controls
- Keeping your fire risk assessment up to date
- Fire signs and symbols
- What to do on discovering a fire or hearing a fire alarm
Submit your review