This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Health & Safety Legislation and its importance
- Responsibilities for both the employer and employee
- Identification of hazards, their effects and how to eliminate them
- The principles of risk assessment
- Accident prevention and risk reduction
- Procedures to follow when accidents or incidents occur
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- The responsibility for health and safety and requirements placed on employers and employees
- The importance of health and safety and legislation
- Identifying and controlling hazards, risks and accidents including fire hazards
- Human factors, including slips, trips and falls
- Health and safety risk assessments and control measures to minimize risks
- Responding to accidents
- The five steps of risk assessment, hierarchy of control and the purpose of a risk assessment
Submit your review