This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Legislation and your responsibility regarding manual handling
- Lifting, moving loads and the correct procedures
- Reducing the risk of injuries in the workplace
Course Duration: 60 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (amended 2002)
- Understanding manual handling operations
- Lifting procedures and processes
- Risk assessments
- Injuries and the reporting of workplace accidents and dangerous occurrences under RIDDOR (The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013)
- Use of protective clothing (PPE) for safe manual handling
Submit your review