This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Data protection legislation and penalties of a data breach
- The role of the Data Controller and Data Processor
- Staying safe online and phishing emails
- How to achieve compliance with GDPR
- Operational tips on the practicalities of implementing GDPR in a hospitality operation
This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
Course Duration: 20 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses
- Disclosure of information
- Data protection legislation, how the law protects and affects you
- The penalties of a data breach
- The rights of data subjects
- Personal Identifiable Data (PID)
- Achieving the correct levels of compliance
- How to safe online, email and social media protocol
- The Data Controller and Data Processor
Submit your review