This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The aim of the course if to introduce you to:
- The food safety management system and the principles of HACCP
- The 7 principles of HACCP
- How to implement a food safety management system
- Using HACCP to manage food safely
- The Food Safety Act 1990 and how this relates to HACCP
Course Duration: 40 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 20 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- The definition of HACCP and how to implement a HACCP system
- The 7 principles of HACCP and why they are important
- HACCP and employer and employee responsibilies
- The benefits of HACCP
- Food Safety Legislation and how to manage food safely
- Good hygiene practices
Submit your review