This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Employment law
- The science behind recruitment
- The benefits of planning and future proofing
- Effective selection techniques and identifying the right person
- The interviewee experience
Course Duration: 30 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 80% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Recruitment – criteria and objectives
- Recruitment planning
- Recruitment and company values
- Reducing staff turnover by employing winners
- Legislation and discrimination
Effective recruitment techniques
Submit your review