This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality.
The aim of the course is to introduce you to:
- Legislation and how to identify slip, trip and fall hazards in the workplace
- Know what to do should accidents occur and how to prevent workplace accidents
- The importance of good safety practices
Course Duration: 20 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 5 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- Legislation and how this applies to the workplace
- Identifying hazards at work
- Control measures to prevent trips, slips and falls and how to prevent them occurring again
- Risk assessments and the importance of safe workplace practices
Submit your review