This course is accredited and endorsed by leading awarding bodies within the hospitality industry, including the Institute of Hospitality and the BIIAB.
The course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to asbestos awareness. We will explain what asbestos is, how you may disturb it during your work and the risks to your health from asbestos exposure.
- Asbestos and its previous uses in building materials, insulation and electrical products
- Health risks and the effects of asbestos
- Workplace exposure and control of asbestos
Course Duration: 40 minutes*
* Based on average time taken by candidates.
Assessment: Upon completion of the course, learners will complete an end of learning assessment consisting of 10 questions. 70% of the questions will need to be answered correctly to receive a certificate.
As part of our flexible training and support for hospitality and leisure professionals, Inn-Dispensable offers a range of additional services and online courses.
- What materials contain asbestos
- Asbestos-related diseases
- Discovery of Asbestos or Accidental Disturbance of asbestos and emergency procedures
- Surveys relating to asbestos
Submit your review