INN-DISPENSABLE BUSINESS SERVICES LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|SERVICE PROVIDER||Inn-Dispensable Business Services Ltd, the registered company (number 3901744)|
|CLIENT||Any company or individual receiving any services from Inn-Dispensable.|
|SERVICE||Course, seminar, tutorial, project, consultancy and any other activity or event, together with any related materials, equipment and support provided to a client.|
TERMS OF BUSINESS
1. Payment is required before the commencement of the course, unless otherwise specified. Inn-Dispensable reserve the right to withhold the course certificate until such payment has been made.
2. Inn-Dispensable reserves the right to use approved consultants to deliver the service to fulfil the requirements of the service.
3. Inn-Dispensable reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course where the numbers are not sufficient for the course to run (usually due to the venue’s stipulation of minimum numbers). Inn-Dispensable also reserves the right to change the venue or the date of the course should circumstances arise which are beyond our control. In the event of this happening Inn-Dispensable will endeavour to give the Client as much notice as possible as the circumstances permit.
4. Cancellation or postponement of a service is valid only when the Client notifies Inn-Dispensable in advance (preferably in writing). Please see below table of cancellation / postponement fees chargeable in the event of this happening.
|Over 7 days prior to course date||See below *||No Charge|
|Within 7 days of course date||£60 + VAT||£30 + VAT|
|Less than 24 hours||No Refund||£75 + VAT Rebooking FEE|
* In the event the Client cancels the course within this period a full refund will be given less an administration fee of £30 + VAT plus the cost of any course materials sent. This does not affect the Clients statutory right to cancel within the ‘right to cancel’ period – see below.
Right to Cancel Policy – The Client has the right to cancel (in writing) within 7 days of booking a course and a refund will be given. In the event that the course handbook has been sent to the Client this will either be deducted from the refund or if such material is returned (in good condition) the a full refund will apply
Delegates who fail to attend the course without notification will forfeit the full fee. A further fee of £102 + VAT will be charged to rebook
5. These terms of business, together with any order form are the entire agreement between Inn-Dispensable and its client. Failure by Inn-Dispensable to enforce these terms and conditions on one specific occasion does not constitute a waiver of the terms and conditions throughout the period of the contract. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions of business which cannot be resolved between Inn-Dispensable and the Client will be referred to a mutually agreed independent arbitrator whose decision will be final.
If you have any queries or questions in relation to these terms please call the number on the front of your letter to discuss.